Terms and conditions
Pursuant to European Directive 83/2011 article 9, the client has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason without the need to provide explanations and without any penalty. In order to exercise this right, the client must send a notice to “International Intimità Fornaciari” within 14 working days from the date of receipt of the order. Such communication must be sent by means of a “registered letter” with acknowledgment of receipt, addressed to: Intimità Fornaciari of Nilde Fornaciari – Via Case Martini 2,- 42030 Vezzano sul Crostolo (RE) and/or via email firstname.lastname@example.org upon receipt of this notice of withdrawal the Customer Service of International Intimità Fornaciari it will provide the customer with instructions on how to return the goods which must arrive at International Intimità Fornaciari within 10 days of the authorization.
However, the right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
- The right applies to the product purchased in its entirety; It is not possible to pursue only part of the purchased product;
- According to law, shipping costs related to the return of the goods are the responsibility of the customer;
- In case of damage to the goods during transport, International Intimità Fornaciari will inform the customer of the incident (Within 5 working days of receipt of the goods in their warehouses), to allow him to file a complaint against the courier he chooses, and obtain the reimbursement of the value of the asset (if secured). In this case the product will be made available to the customer for its return at the same time by canceling the request for withdrawal;
- International Intimità Fornaciari does not in any way respond to damages or theft / loss of goods returned with uninsured expeditions;
International Intimità Fornaciari will repay to the customer the full amount already paid, including *shipping costs, within 30 days of returning the goods, by repayment on the Credit Card or Bank Transfer. In the latter case, it will be up to the client to provide the banking coordinates on which to obtain the refund (IBAN Code / bic swift of the customer). The right of withdrawal is no longer valid due to the lack of integrity of the goods (packaging and/or content), in cases where International Intimità Fornaciari establishes:
- the lack of the outer packaging and / or the packaging containing the item purchased.
- damage to the product for reasons other than its transport.
In the event of termination of the right of withdrawal, the International Intimità Fornaciari shall return the goods to the sender, charging the shipment costs.
(*) Regarding the reimbursement of shipping costs, the amounts correspond to the paragraph “Shipping Fees”.
The shipping times shown on the site are those shown in contracts with couriers DHL Express, GLS Italy. International Intimità Fornaciari is not responsible for possible delays due to the couriers mentioned above, or caused by certain periods of the year of congestion.
Evasion from 3 days max, as of the date of arrival of your order.
- EUROPE 15,00 euro / free for purchases from 100,00 euro
Receiving damaged goods
Our company assumes all the risks of traveling goods. In case of damage we ask you to accept the received package communicating on the receipt of dispatch, that the courier will provide you with the signature, the detail of the damage recorded, giving us instant communication.
We will take the parcel from the courier at our expense, and we will proceed to the new execution of the order.
The goods are shipped with express courier Poste Italiane, GLS Italy. You will, on your request, with the shipping code we will provide you, track your parcel through the tracking service of the site or courier you choose.
International Intimità Fornaciari email@example.com Intimità Fornaciari Via Case Martini 2, 42030 Vezzano sul Crostolo RE Italia